Sunday, September 8, 2013

Changes...

Annnnnddd... forward towards the end of of 2013.

Much has happened since the last post. Where to start...

Well, I am a proud mother of 3 boys now - a 6.5 yearold Coton de Tulear (i call him my white shadow since Nismo's a 'white cottonball' that follows me everywhere), a 3.5 year old smarty-pants, and my now 4.5 month old. I am definitely short on some me time since they keep me busy all day long.

Along with the latest addition to our ever growing family, we've moved to Orange County. Hubby decided one day that we needed to save some serious cash by moving us to Irvine...when I was 2 weeks away from my due date. So basically I was going to pop any minute. We spent a whole weekend cleaning the house in Irvine and, let's just say, the move couldn't and wouldn't happen until AFTER the baby was born. There was noooooo way we were ready for a move AND a newborn. It's been quite a stressful year - from start till now.  AND to top off the end of the week, my 13 year old chihuahua, whom I've had since he was 8 weeks old, passed away. Rest in peace my baby Jazzy. Mommy has always loved you despite all the crazy times and hormonal rages I've had. What am I saying, I'm still hormonal! Sigh...

Please let all the stress end. I'm super tired and would like to move back to my home in the South Bay. Honestly, I hate it here. The weather sucks! It's constantly hot and scorching. It got up to 104' one day and I had to make a run for home supplies in this horrid weather. The people are definitely not community minded like they were back in Manhattan Beach. People were actually courteous to each other; as opposed to people here, where it's all about themselves. I resolved NOT to be like them and to continue on being the community-minded person that I was when in MB. I will not change! When the time comes, we're packing up and going back to the South Bay! I miss the constant ocean breeze since we lived less than 1.5 miles from the beach. I miss the courteous people. I miss my neighbors. We actually talked and supported each other. When I met my neighbors here, they barely knew who lived next to them! I miss home!!! I call this place "The Rental" cuz I hate this rickety home.

We WILL move back to the South Bay!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aww congrats on your amazing growing family!!! i'm so sorry you're not adjusting to irvine. i know how it is.. i had/having the worst time adjusting to germany. i can't wait to be back in the states!! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you (manhattan beach is amazing!!) but since you are in irvine you should as much din tai fung as you can handle lolol!! merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Thank you Lisa!!! There's no place like home and my heart belongs with my fam in MB. Le sigh...Germany looks amazing with all the posts you have up though. At least you get to travel. It's hard to with 2 young boys. We'll definitely be more active when they grow older. Can't wait!

    Btw, love reading your posts!!! Keep up the drool-worthy food porn, cute outfits and travels!!!

    Love,

    An adoring creeper (lol)

    ReplyDelete